eDRMS Records Management helps your organization by efficiently and systematically controlling the creation, reception, maintenance, utilization, and disposition of records, including processes for capturing and maintaining evidence of and information about business activities and transactions in the form of records.
- Set lifecycle management.
- Set information governance.
- Manage content.
eDRMS provides a workflow engine for defining and reusing business logic, simplifying business processes, and helping employees coordinate effectively with both the organization and each other. By linking processes with content creation, eDRMS enables organizations to exchange transactional information and respond more quickly to new or changing business requirements.
- Create intricate workflows.
- Assign tasks to groups or users.
- Configurable mail message notifications.
Given a specific event, you can apply validation rules and certain actions to be performed on the documents without human intervention. Some examples are:
- Metadata Capture.
- Classification of documents.
- Automatic workflow execution.
- Electronic signature.
Mail Archiver: Use the repository as a document management system to store messages massively. The mail file is an automated process for the preservation and protection of all emails.
Multitenant: Multi-tenancy enables multiple independent tenants to be hosted on a single instance, which can be installed either on a single server or across a cluster of them.
Electronic Signature: In e-commerce and the law, a signature on a document is an indication that the person accepts the intentions recorded in the document.
Barcode: Barcode reading and identification module.
Reports: Create and use your own Jasper Reports. Reports are generated in PDF format.
Task manager: Create, administrate and assign the task to users and roles..
eDRMS enterprise document management provides an interoperable platform to capitalize on resources across applications and repositories enterprise-wide. We developed eDRMS with the goal to provide several methods of integration:
- eDRMS sdks for Java, .Net and PHP.
- Using the Webservices SOAP and REST API.
- Authentication is pluggable and is easy to use an external user database, LDAP or Active Directory, SSO, and CAS.
- Even the data store can be configured to be deployed in any database like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.