e-CRM consists of modules, each of which represents a specific functional aspect of CRM such as Accounts, Activities, Tenders/Cases, and Opportunities. These modules are designed to help you to manage customer accounts through each step of their lifecycle, starting with generating and qualifying Tenders/Cases to customer support and resolving issues. With e-CRM, one can customize the look and feel according to the brand, create new modules, create multiple forums of discussion for users and customers, and manage other activities:
- Tender, contact, and opportunity management to share information and pursue new business.
- Account management to manage all customer interactions in a single location.
- Email marketing for contacting prospects and customers with relevant offers.
- Activity management for emails, tasks, calls, and meetings.
- Content syndication to consolidate third-party information sources.
- RSS news feeds
- Interface Consolidation - Module allows administrators and users to link external websites and web applications into the e-CRM user interface, enabling e-CRM to become a unified information interface for its users.
- Calls Management
- Leads Management
- Contact Management
- Account Management
- Activities Management
- Order Management
- Invoice Management
- Opportunity Management
- Customizable Reports
- Admin and User Management
Call Center Application
CRM call center application enables companies to implement their strategies to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Here, Sales, Marketing, and Service departments are connected and well-coordinated.
It facilitates automatic updating of CRM records, customer details, track interaction, events & calls that help companies to recognize the most valuable customers and build long-term relationships.