Home | Career | Sitemap
Location: Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
Qualification- B. Tech/ M.C.A (Pass-Out)
Experience- Fresher - 1 year
Salary- As per the industry standards
No. of Positions- 2
Skills- Core Java, SQL Database, SQL Queries
- JAVA (Core) – Collections, IO, Arrays, OOPs concept, Exception handling, Generics, JDBC (any form like Hibernate/ Ibatis etc. knowledge will be add-on)
- J2EE (JSP/Servlet or Web technologies – JAVA Based)
- Java Script, Jasper
- My SQL/Post Gree/Oracle/DB2/SQL Server
- SQL Queries
- Spring MVC and IOC – optional – added advantage
- Pl/SQL – optional – added advantage
- Only Male candidates preferred
- Process following
- Core / Business Logic understanding and development (Prior development Exp – added advantage)
- Individual contributor
To apply for this post please share your cv: Email Us
Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Qualification- Any Graduate or Diploma (Pass-Out)
Experience- 6 months - 3 years
Skills- Candidate should be expert in SQL Server 2008, MYSQL, ERP, software implementation, End User Training, UAT, Change Requests
- Candidate should have technical knowledge and should be able to assist the development team in change request gathering and end-user mindset.
- Implementation work such as resolution of problems, training and knowledge transfer.
- Candidate should be an excellent communicator and able to work with clients at all levels ensuring the implementation goes as smoothly as possible.
- He/she should be tech-savvy and able to take client requirements and further explain them to technical team.
- Client handling.
- Coordination between clients and the teams.
- Only male candidates preferred for this position.
- Understanding of Assamese language is must.
- Good Communication Skills
- Exposure on Relational Database like Sql Server, Mysql is must
- Exposure on any Web based ERP will be an advantage.
Location: Noida (Sector-63)
Experience- 2 + 4 years
No. of Positions- 4
Skills- Candidate should be expert in C#, Asp.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, Ajax.
- Candidate who have experience in following skills will be an advantage: .NET 4, Web forms, MVC, Restful Web services, Windows Workflow, SQL Server 2012, Web API, XML, JSON, SSRS, and Crystal Reports.
- Should be able to handle various modules of ERP.
- Responsible for design, development and deployment of an enterprise system/product.
- Responsible for design and development of GUI, components and writing stored procedures Component-based development of products and solutions
- Should have strong concept of OOPS, SDLC and RDBMS.
To apply for this post please share your cv: email@example.com
Qualification- Technical Graduation and MBA (Marketing & Sales)
Skills: Strategic Thinking, Government Sales, High Negotiation Skills
No. of Positions- 1
Key Skills & Responsibilities:-
- Develop and design strategies to capture/expand the Market.
- Develop business plans and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare Business Plans based on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, new product development, and brand strategy.
- Deep understanding of Government Sales and Business Development, Marketing, Strategy planning, and Management.
- Responsible for interacting with Government officials on techno-sales support and commercial/pricing matters.
- Manage and direct a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding the sales performance.
- Design and recommend sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies to achieve the set targets.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer lists, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Plan and oversee promotions activities including online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Planning and developing high calibre presentations and sales & Digital strategies.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Must be aware of the variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
- Coordinate all sales efforts with our subsidiaries/ agents/ partners. Manage and direct a sales force to achieve global sales and profit goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a thorough knowledge various cultures.
- Technical Graduation and MBA (Marketing & Sales) would be added advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage.
- Experience in similar industry (IT) and in‐depth product knowledge.
- Exposure to Government Sales.
- Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills.
To apply for this post please share your cv :
Job brief: We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance and Gap analysis.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Requirement gathering, Plan and conduct requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the Development and QA team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
- Work towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
- Gather Document, and Analyze data and Information; Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Create FDD (Functional Design Document) and Assist to create TDD (Technical Design Document)
- Define and implement improvements to business process and ad-hoc requirements in the face of ever-changing marketplace and consumers.
- Identifying risks through Risk Analysis and assist to mitigate it by suggesting & implementing work around.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Ensure successful, timely and high quality delivery of the project within the timelines.
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and team to provide comprehensive solutions to the client.
- Provide product demonstration to the prospect customers.
- Assist in production of RFP/RFQ.
- Give the product training to the end users and client.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- B.Tech/ MCA
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
To apply for this post please share your cv: Email Us
- Minimum 5 to 6 years’ experience in Presales / Solutioning in the IT Industry
- Should be willing to travel in India and outside India on short notice
- Should be able to represent Expedien in Customer Facing Events like Conferences, User Meets, and Webinars etc.
- Must have outstanding communication skills written as well as spoken. (English)
- Working closely with Sales and delivery owners for delivery imperatives and cost inputs and sales / account owners.
- Must have worked on RFP / RFI / REQ and can provide winning solutions in response.
- Build solution documents, effort estimates & competitive pricing.
- Participate and team up with sales, delivery managers and Channel Partner to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible for identifying triggers & key IT Infrastructure issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Create impactful presentations backed by market intelligence to support the sales / Account Owners on specific pursuits.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to position Organization service offerings in the context of the customers industry.
- Actively participate and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities.
- Create and maintain an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle. Additionally update the sales team on the new solution offerings.
- Risks Analysis involved in any opportunity.
- Work with Business Managers/Account Managers and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
- Ability to work in dynamic situations, short timelines and with strict deadlines.
- Developing & Maintaining relationships & Knowledge Impartation regarding upcoming Technologies and Solutions with Consultants, Channel Partners and OEMs.
- Developing & maintaining a relationship with the Vendors, channel partners for timely deliveries and with client for payment realization and recurring business.
Key Skills & Responsibilities: -
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills required.
- Responding to RFPs (Request for Proposal) and EOI (Expression of Interest) documents floated by various Organizations. It’s Preparation and submission is one of the major KRAs of this position.
- To handle various aspects of Customer engagement including Requirement Analysis, Submitting Proposals, Making Presentations and Product related demos.
- To Handle Business Acquisition- Corporate & International Sales.
- Analyzing requirements stated in the EOI/RFP and ensure that they get responded to within the stipulated time frame and in the best possible manner.
- Provide Technical Assistance to Business Development team.
- Gain thorough understanding of the company's product-line and solutions.
- Preparation of 100% error free technical / bidding documents requested by the sales team.
- Accurate analysis of customer's "As Is" system to pitch in the right "To Be" Solution to customer from the existing product line of Company.
- Developing good relationship with the prospects through consultative pre-sales.
- Thorough understanding of the product's market and competitor's offerings.
- Travel for this position is required and is related to business needs.
- Ensure smooth transition to technical teams of the business and functional requirements agreed with customer and enable initial hand holding and relationship building with customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in Pre Sales and International Sales, minimum 2 years.
- MBA (Marketing & Sales), Technical Knowledge will be an add-on.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure Self Starter
- Good listening skills
- Fluency in English
- A team player
- Willingness to travel